Christena's 2010 Favs =D

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Sunset~Fish Lake

FishLake10octps.jpg

Floral~My yard

Red-WhiteRose015-ps.jpg

B&W~Old Water Tower, Merril, Or.

MerrilWatertower8-2010026-psbw.jpg

Artistic/Still Life~Lithia Park, Ashland, Or.

Lithia10041ps.jpg

Town/Urban~Jacksonville, Or.

JvilleAdWall041-psbw.jpg

Farm/Country~Klamath Falls, Or.

Thksgvg10Barn059-ps.jpg

Food~Chocolate Festival, Ashland, Or.

10ChocolateandFlowers087-ps.jpg

People~ Pat Monahan Train(the band) at the Fox (theatre in Oakland) ;)

09FillmoreTrainShow261-ps.jpg

okay...I think this covers the various topics, some I have posted before but I did so because they are favorites :D

The old water tower is my absolute favorite. I don't know why, but I have a craving for chocolate for breakfast.

The old water tower and the Barn are my 2 favs, they are all fantastic though.

now I need to find out where Merill Oregon is LOL.

The old water tower and the Barn are my 2 favs, they are all fantastic though.

now I need to find out where Merill Oregon is LOL.

Thanks, Merrill is in Southern Oregon really near the CA. border as you head into Tule Lake...

Aww ok. I'd love to get down that way sometime and check out Merrill and Tule Lake Natl Monument as well.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back