Couple more from Malheur

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

texasred

Not the best shot of the male harrier, but my best so far. They wouldn't come very close, so it's a heavy crop. Couldn't get the pheasant to fly toward the camera, but I was happy with this one.

Harriers can be tough, Bill, let alone getting a nice shot of an elusive male. FWIW, you're not the only one that has a hard time getting something decent of a pheasant, either ;)

Still trying to figure out where to go tomorrow.....will shoot you an email or text before the end of the day. But, for some reason I have this thought of driving West until I can't drive any more stuck in my head.......my only reservation is that it makes for a very long day though.

Dave

I have still yet to see a wild pheasant or a harrier. Your photos inspire in more ways than one. Thanks for posting.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back