Cute Corgi

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

InkyRail

With everyone posting great puppy shots, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. This is my friend's dog Cecil, back when she was only a few weeks old. She was lying amongst some weeds, so I kneeled down to capture here there, but when I did, she saw me and walked over. When she got to me she sat down and looked straight up at the camera. Since the shot was given to me, I took it! I took this with my old Cybershot.

DSC00859.png

What a cutie! You caught her expression very nicely. "Pleeeease??"

I'm glad you guys like her! She really is a special pup. She the only dog that enjoys when I play jazz on my trombone. :D Here is a much more recent pic, taken over a year after the first one. She's lightly dozing, not too far away from her bone though...

This one was taken with my XSi and 50mm 1.8.

IMG_2194p3.png

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back