deer me!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
i was out prowling around on Whidbey Island, about an hour north of Seattle, when i came across these two... or rather, they crossed my path - they casually strolled across the road right in front of my car (i wasn't moving very fast). i had to reach into the back seat for my 40D, and by the time i got it, they'd made it to the left side of the road, so i rolled down the window and stuck the 100-400 out... they didn't seem to like the sound of the shutter, but i got several shots before they turned and wandered off into the trees. i think the one on the right is a buck; he seems to have a couple of nubs where his antlers used to be...

IMG_6802sm_filtered.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back