Edmonds Autumn 2018

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
To date we have had a very beautiful autumn as there have been no rain or wind storms to knock the leaves off the trees. Although fog has socked in the downtown for the past few days, I thought I should still get out today (Tuesday, 10-23-18) as rain was predicted for tomorrow. Sure enough, it started raining tonight.

The prettiest trees in town are around the library and Frances Anderson Center.

From Dayton St.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

From Main St.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
From the library I went to the fishing pier.

Leaves floating n the marina.

11.jpg

Looking across the marina back at Pt. Edwards.

12.jpg

Look hard and you can see one of the Pt. Edwards eagles perched on its tree above the new condos.

13.jpg

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I finished up at the marsh.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

The tide gate was closed earlier this month, then reopened upon "persuasion" from a city councilwoman. These photos were taken later in the afternoon after the tide had come in.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com