Edmonds Eagles 2018-2019

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saturday afternoon (3-16-19) my son and I were driving south on Sunset Ave. when we saw an eagle circling ahead of us over Woodway. We drove up Pine St. to look for it. It had landed on one of the sentry trees near the nest and was calling for its mate.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

The mate responded and flew up to the tree where both birds engaged in a brief screech fest.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
A friend reported that the Pt. Edwards eagles were sitting on eggs. Thursday evening (5-9-19) I checked up on the nest. I could not see an eagle in the nest, but one would not be visible if it is hunkered down over eggs or new hatchlings.

IMG_0001.jpg

The best indicator that an eagle was in the nest was its mate perched in the nearby sentry tree.

IMG_0002.jpg

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com