Edmonds Fireworks Show 7-4-15

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I photographed the annual Edmonds Fourth of July fireworks show from the back deck of my aunt's house in Emerald Hills. Since I only photograph fireworks once a year, I am pretty much flying by the seat of my pants.

Due to the late sunset (9:11pm, PDT) at our far northern latitude, the fireworks show did not begin until shortly after 10pm. Even then, there was still a fair amount of color in the sky. The two bright "stars" in the middle of the photo are the planets Venus (left) and Jupiter (right).
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

eric

Bill, there's a bit of 'haloing' around the Sound but I like the composition a lot. Unique among the many fireworks shots out there.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com