Emerald Queen Paddle Wheeler

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Deka

From the back.
#4520.jpg

I need to get a shot of the front.
Got asked to leave before I could get a front shot because I was trespassing.
I'll try again from a different spot.

Deka

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Rocky!
Evidently, the tribe still owns the property where the paddle wheeler is moored.
I was just getting into position to take some shots of the front and was informed that I would need to leave.
He was very nice about it but 'rules are rules' he said.
It would have been nice if there had been some signs around!
The location that the back shots were taken from was not on tribal property so I wasn't asked to leave.
There is so much 'stuff' in the channel that it was difficult to get positioned and zoomed in just right.
This shot still has some 'stuff' in it but I don't think it is distracting.
Deka

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back