First post

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

72Prep

It could have been spectacular with better light, shorter distance from subject and enhanced photographic ability. But I still like it. Btw, I admire all of your shots.

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 232
Thanks. Sorry for the delayed response. Life. I live in the Edmonds area. The shot was take at the N Fork Skagit Access.

Welcome to the club. Terry and I both live in the Edmonds area. I was up at the North Fork access last week with my son.

Thanks. Earlier this fall, I walked the upper trail out to Craft Island a couple times. Not particularly birdie, but more scenic than I anticipated.

44955493985_f94e813286_k.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back