Green Heron

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rickyred

Amazingly All three of these birds were photographed in the same area at Union Bay ( The Fill ). Just a fantastic place for birds. Now if the sun would just come out in the morning. The Green Heron was photographed on 07-01. Not many sunny mornings this month. I was going North this morning At 4.00 Am. I thought to my self. Not worth it, Union Bay/ Magnuson right in my back yard has been great this past few months. Let me what you think about my posting my photos here? I am still working and some times its difficult to post during the week. R.j

Union Bay Green Heron 053.JPG

Union Bay Green Heron 077.JPG

Union Bay Green Heron 078.JPG

Union Bay Green Heron 148.JPG

Union Bay Green Heron 164.JPG

Union Bay Green Heron 187.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly All three of these birds were photographed in the same area at Union Bay ( The Fill ). Just a fantastic place for birds. Now if the sun would just come out in the morning. The Green Heron was photographed on 07-01. Not many sunny mornings this month. I was going North this morning At 4.00 Am. I thought to my self. Not worth it, Union Bay/ Magnuson right in my back yard has been great this past few months. Let me what you think about my posting my photos here? I am still working and some times its difficult to post during the week
Nice series! Greenies are one of the birds I miss most about living up there. I moved south to Chehalis about 18 months ago, and haven't seen one since I got here... apparently they're pretty scarce around here.. :(

Great shots. Using my moderator editing powers, I reposted your photos in a manner that should make viewing easier. Any member can post photos in this style. Shoot me a PM if you need instructions how to do so.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back