Hallowe'en 2013

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Post your Hallowe'en photos in this thread.

Every year this house on Sunset Ave. in Edmonds, WA. is decorated for Hallowe'en.
01.JPG

Scary things are inside....
02.JPG

as well as outside.
03.JPG

Spooky Stuff

Thanks for starting this thread. It was on my list of things to do today. Recently, I have been helping a couple young ladies with a model portfolio... We decided on a "scary" themed photo shoot and just went for it with these fun shots. I don't know if the shoot was more fun or the post processing!

The first two shots are of my young friend Trina from a senior photo shoot a couple years ago. She is the aspiring model and will be using my shots of her for a casting call to "America's Next Top Model". We have recently done headshots, mock advertisements and random photo shoots to build her portfolio.
Doll-Trina.jpg

Doll.jpg

The next two shots are Trina's friend Jenn. She is so beautiful and photogenic, but getting an "ugly-pretty" shot was tough. In the end, I think they came out perfect and so ERIE!
Creek-Rise.jpg

Lady-in-White.jpg

Here photos for 2016 that I took Thursday (10/06). Some of the regulars have returned, but the scary skeleton angels are not in the windows this year.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

Friday afternoon (10-7-16) I found more scary visitors to Sunset Ave. This is the same house where I photographed scary figures yesterday and where the skeleton angels have appeared in past years. The house has been repainted from white to brown, which fooled me.
01.JPG

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back