Harrier relaxing, Astounding Snow Geese

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rickyred

Skagit Snow Geese 767.JPG
Skagit Snow Gesse  5D 307.JPG

Great shot of the snow geese. I recognize the location. It's now March and I need to get up there at least one more time before everyone flies their separate ways.

I have seen Mega flocks of snow geese many times. This was amazing, The flock was just north of Stanwood and they didn't mind people getting close to them. And more kept arriving. Pictures are right out of my 5D 4 . R.J

Attachments

• Skagit Snow Gesse  5D 227.JPG
    Skagit Snow Gesse 5D 227.JPG
    438.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Skagit Snow Gesse  5D 137.JPG
    Skagit Snow Gesse 5D 137.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Skagit Snow Gesse  5D 161.JPG
    Skagit Snow Gesse 5D 161.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 202
  • Skagit Snow Gesse  5D 216.JPG
    Skagit Snow Gesse 5D 216.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 213
My son and I passed the flock at that location earlier this winter while we were heading home. It was near sunset and I should have stopped for photos but we were in a hurry to get home.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back