Hello for Tacoma WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

DiamondCactus

hello all I am just an other photographer from the city that smells of pulp. I have been into photography for about 3 years now. I live in the Tacoma area, and when I am not at home playing with my wife and daughter, or working on my VW bug, I am taking pictures of them and any thing else I can.

Me competing in the Tacoma Highland Games
3273689541_b13b2ea3e1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy

I just noticed you are from Ontario OR. I grew up in Weiser and Midvale. I will actually be coming through there this weekend.

It looks like you had a multicultural wedding. Very nice indeed. My son got married on the Snake river in Hell's Canyon and wore a sarong (the whole wedding party did). I will post a photo when I get off work tonight. I have lived here now for 22 years and love it.

It looks like you had a multicultural wedding.

you could say that again.

Pastor : was an African American wearing African robes
Celtic Fiddler player: Was Chinese
Father in-law: French
Step mother in-law : Vietnamese
My wife was piped up to the alter and most of my friends are all cowboys

The craziest part was when the mariachi band busted in and kicked the Celtic harpist off the stage. ( a little surprise by my father in-law)

you could say that again.

Pastor : was an African American wearing African robes
Celtic Fiddler player: Was Chinese
Father in-law: French
Step mother in-law : Vietnamese
My wife was piped up to the alter and most of my friends are all cowboys

The craziest part was when the mariachi band busted in and kicked the Celtic harpist off the stage. ( a little surprise by my father in-law)

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great time !!!

Welcome to the board

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Looks like you've got the place figured out.

hello all I am just an other photographer from the city that smells of pulp. I have been into photography for about 3 years now. I live in the Tacoma area, and when I am not at home playing with my wife and daughter, or working on my VW bug, I am taking pictures of them and any thing else I can.

Me competing in the Tacoma Highland Games

Cool, I really enjoy shooting the Highland Game Events, I'll probably see you at the Tacoma games this summer.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back