Hello friends

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

R

rummy26

Hi friends,I am Rummy from India ,I am new to photography and i want to learn more and more about photography as i love to be a great photographer for myself only ,as well as want to know more and more about photography.

Uh, it also looks like your main priority is to promote your website with canned responses. So, sorry, but I've deleted the link in your signature, and you'll be leaving now...

(I've done this stuff for a while now, and know most of the tricks...)

Spammers like this grab relevant content from blogs, post it on forums with a link to their domains in order to promote their site. They post a few messages and then disappear. In this case, the site he was promoting was a picture framimg company in the UK, which means he's not only spammimng us, but he's also wasting their advertising money, since it's highly unlikely somebody in Seattle is going to mail their photos to the UK to have them framed...

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back