Hello from Lake Oswego

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was scouring the internet looking for something else and found you.:) and glad I did.

About me, I am a native Oregonian and have been shooting since high school when I took my dad's old Arogflex twin lens reflex to photo class and shot pics for the yearbook.

Photography has been more or less important to me depending on what stage of life I am in at the time and I've found it to be a great place to retreat to from time to time. And, now it is here to stay.

I hope to post some photos here and get your input on advice to help me grow in the quality of photos I produce and learn from all of you too. Who knows, maybe even I will have something to add from time to time.

Thanks for being here.

Janice

Janice,

Glad you found us, thanks for signing up! Please post some of your photos, we enjoy seeing what folks are shooting. We're a friendly bunch of folks, and hopefully you'll find this site to be useful.

Get to know me better.

Thanks Bob,

Here are a few of my pics as a bit of an introduction.

3422510071_ba77d114af_b.jpg

Still trying to get that "calendar shot" Sigh.
3557795417_ee1a3bfdb3_b.jpg

2891252370_b8252109bf_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Janice.

Beautiful shots. Not far from you. Beaverton. I would put those in my calendar. Looking forward to learning from you. :) C.

Neighbor Cher O

We're practically neighbors. I loved your clover photos. Thank you for your kind words. I'll be looking forward to learning from you as well.

Hi, neighbor.

Just a hop, skip and a jump, as they say. Thanks but I can't take credit for the clover. Just point at it and shoot. Hahahah. OK. I DID try. And thank you very much. But crimson clover is really a cooperative subject to say the least. We were really lucky to have them plant on low ground this year. Made it so much easier than usual. I ended up losing all the shots I had taken in prior years, so I was really glad for this opportunity. I will be more careful this time. Backup backup backup. :eek:

This site will grow on you. You'll see. (And with you.) Later. C.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back