Hello from NW WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tracey

Hi, just found the forum via the Facebook ad that showed up today. I enjoy photographing horses primarily, but also landscapes and of course my teenage daughter (when she's in the mood, of course!) Have enjoyed taking a quick peek at other photos on the forum and must say there's a tremendous amount of talent here!

welcome aboard, Tracey! :) i think you'll find this to be a pretty darn good bunch of people... and some pretty darn talented photographers, as well!

Hello Tracey and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us, looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Welcome Tracey and thanks for expanding the transportation challenge. I was hoping some of our hooved friends would make an appearance and I really enjoyed your shots and the photo effects you applied.

Hi, just found the forum via the Facebook ad that showed up today. I enjoy photographing horses primarily, but also landscapes and of course my teenage daughter (when she's in the mood, of course!) Have enjoyed taking a quick peek at other photos on the forum and must say there's a tremendous amount of talent here!
welcome..............glad to have you here. Where in NW WA are you from?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back