Hello from Renton!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

amcgann

I see a few familiar names here...

I'm a reject from NWPhotoforum, had been a member since 2006. The forum and business tanked this past year and now I'm back in the saddle. In need of fuel to generate creativity that leads to more business!

I have really been thinking about my business, how to simplify, what to be done with and what to really focus on to make it work.

I have decided to specialize in seniors, bands and sports....those subjects really get my heart pumping! I have a ton of work to do, website revamp, complete blog makeover, and I could use a refresh to my business model.

Looking forward to re-connecting with my old buddies from NWPhotoforum and finding some new friends as well.

I shoot Nikon, I own a D700, D2Xs, and a D50. I also use Nikon's creative lighting system. ;)

hi Amy, and welcome aboard! nice to see you here!

i'll be moving to your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks... the commute from Everett to my job near Factoria was just too much, so i found a place in the Highlands, just off Sunset near where Coal Creek Parkway meets the Renton-Issaquah Road...

Thanks boys!

Rocky, not even kidding...you might be closer than you think. I'm 5 houses up from JBerry's on the same side of the street! Are you on the May Valley Rd? Howdy neighbor!

:)

Thanks boys!

Rocky, not even kidding...you might be closer than you think. I'm 5 houses up from JBerry's on the same side of the street! Are you on the May Valley Rd? Howdy neighbor!

Amy, i'm not that far out of town. i'll be in the Springtree condo complex, just a few blocks down Sunset from Coal Creek/Duvall Ave. still, probably not more than a mile or two from you... ;)

Thanks boys!

Welcome, and Jay Berry's is one my and my wife's favorite inexpensive spots.

Amy, hello and welcome to the forum! When I first saw your post, I was confused, thinking "What do you mean she's new here!?!" Thought maybe it was an old post.

Then I realized that while you and I have been FB friends for a long time, you weren't a forum member. Glad you've found us, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it! We're trying really hard to make this a great resource for photographers.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back