Hello!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

bradleygibson

Hi, everyone,

I am excited to have discovered an active community of PNW photographers!

I'm am a passionate part-time professional photographer in the Seattle, WA (actually east side) area dedicated to exploring both nature, and human relationships with nature. You can see a sampling of my work at http://GibsonPhotographic.com.

My passion runs deep, and I've been doing this a long time. I'd love to meet other dedicated photographers who are making their own dreams come true for fulfilling discussions over coffee, encouragement in development and completion of new portfolio ideas and possibly going on hikes/shoots together.

Looking forward to meeting new local friends and exploring our favorite pastime together.

All the best,
-Brad

Last edited:
Hi Brad. You have outstanding photos and it looks like you've done some extensive traveling. Welcome to the forum.

hi Brad, and welcome! you've got some nice shots there... though the one of Ruby Beach doesn't look much like that spot these days! anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

cheers,

Welcome to the forum, lots of great folks here. I am jealous of your travels. Which by the way you shot very well.

Hi, everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome! And I appreciate the kind words about my work. I love to travel, and if I am able to convey a sense of place--what it felt like to be there, in some form--to others who either won't or can't be there with me, I feel richly rewarded.

I have just returned from a trip to New Mexico where I photographed a ghost town (the Lake Valley, NM ghost town wasn't really worth the effort of getting there) and spent a few days in the desert (White Sands, on the other hand, was totally worthwhile).

I'll post a couple of images in the appropriate forums.

Best regards,
-Brad

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back