Here I am

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

retief

and now we just need to figure out what to do with me :D

I thought I knew of every forum in existence, somehow you folks have stayed under the radar.

Hopefully I will be able to find something to contribute here, I am sure I will learn a thing a two.

Thanks for letting me in.

Thanks! I just hope you don't get sick of me and show me the door :eek:

welcome aboard, Bill! a Keith Laumer fan, perhaps?

Rocky, you got it in one, I am VERY impressed :D I have also be asked if I was South African. I didn't get the reference so I asked as was informed that Piet Retief was one of the original Voortrekkers to settle the place. In my case, well, the guy is my hero and I often get accused of the same type of behavior ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back