Hey There =D

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Greetings from Southern Oregon. I discovered this site courtsey of an FB ad and am thrilled to see a place dedicated to the beauty of the Pacific NW. I think the most beautiful places in the world are right here. I am mostly a hobbiest at this but have sold some work and won a few contests. I take artistic photos, mostly nature, although I've been doing more Town/Urban settings lately. I only do candid shots of people. Actually I use photography as means to escape people so I rarely have them in my shots unless it's an event or concert. A lot of talent on this board. :)

Last edited:
Welcome, thanks for the compliments! Sounds like you'll fit right in.

welcome, Christena... sounds like you do the same things i do, and for many of the same reasons! ;) except that i don't do urban scenes as a rule, and only rarely include evidence of humans in my work...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back