Hi from Bellingham, WA

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

tonilg

Hey everyone! I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Toni. I am an aspiring wedding photography. I am hoping to meet some other photographers from this area who might feel like mentoring someone like me or maybe just some other new photographers or old ones, whatever! I have started a very basic blog if anyone would like to check it out and give me some feedback. Hopefully this is the appropriate place for that!

http://tonilynnphotography.blogspot.com/

hi Toni, welcome aboard! i don't shoot weddings, and generally avoid shootimg people at all, but there are plenty of wedding shooters here... along with lots of other folks who do all sorts of photography... i think you'll enjoy it... :D

Welcome Toni! I enjoyed what I saw on your blog and am looking forward to your submissions here.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back