It's Tulip Time at the Wooden Shoe Farms

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Lovely! One of my favorite subjects for well over a decade now, I have only missed the tulips in Skagit Valley, WA twice in the last 15 years! I really like the shot where you captured the motion of the breeze!

Nice series Janice. I was out there yesterday, it was the first time since 2009. I was a bit dissapointed this year, it seems to me that there almost twice the amount of tulips back in 2009. Never the less the fields were beautiful.

You should have an incredible day, if the weather forecast holds out.
Keeping my fingers crossed. Going there Sunday morning. I have some connections at the farm so I'll be able to get in there early and won't have fight with the crowds. Sunday's weather is supposed to be in the mid 70's. Can't wait!

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com