Jacksonville, Or in B&W part 1

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

JvilleAdWall041-psbw.jpg

JvilleCityHall052-psbwLR.jpg

JvilleBarberShop10-psbwLR.jpg

JvilleBuilding077-psbwLR.jpg

I shoot Jacksonville a lot so that's why I titled this part 1 :)

critiques are fine...

I really like these with the exception of the light post in the second one. I think it takes away from a strong image that would have gone along with the rest of this series that had no foreground elements in front of the signs. On it's own it's a good picture, but with the series it breaks what looks like a good theme going.

I really like these with the exception of the light post in the second one. I think it takes away from a strong image that would have gone along with the rest of this series that had no foreground elements in front of the signs. On it's own it's a good picture, but with the series it breaks what looks like a good theme going.

Thanks for the comments...next time I'm there I try and work around
post and see what happens...

beautiful work ... makes me want to go there

wait, isn't that were two mega millionair tickets were purchased a while back? maybe we should go there LOL

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back