Just hangin' around...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
A pine siskin hanging upside down, foraging in an alder tree near the Newaukum River this afternoon...

MG_8189_vert1_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Do you live near Chehalis now?
Yup... moved to Chehalis in December. Couldn't afford the Seattle area anymore, and the traffic was driving me bonkers. ;) Much cheaper here, and a slower pace... traffic virtually non-existent... so far, so good!

We'll have to go shooting sometime. I just live a short trip away in Rochester.
For sure! I've been through Rochester several times on my way to Capitol Forest. The Willapa Hills tralihead here in Chehalis seems like it's gonna be a pretty good spot in spring/summer, but I'm still looking for other "hot spots" that aren't too far away... ;) Feel free to email me if you have some time and would like to meet up... wrockwel01@yahoo.com

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back