Kinglet on a gloomy day

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was getting cabin fever from being stuck in doors by the rain, so I went out today in spite of the gloomy weather.. at least the rain held off! Only managed a couple of hours, and not much was out to shoot at, but I did manage this little ruby-crowned kinglet. It was part of a mixed flock of ruby- and gold-crowned kinglets, bushtits, and chickadees that moved through the brush. I saw several GCKIs, including a nice male on a branch in the open, but he left before I could get the lens on him and focused..
1f641.png
:( Oh well. Another day... Meanwhile, this little fella is quite photogenic...

MG-2915-crop-filtered-sm.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back