Lavender Bees

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I went to the Lavender Festival in Sequim. Had a good time, but quickly tired of shooting the lavender fields. They start to all look the same quickly.

So I decided to look for something more, a focal point, something to create interest. I found it in the many bees that were buzzing the fields.

DSC_3352.JPG
DSC_3354-Edit.JPG
DSC_3401-Edit-2.JPG

Last edited:
Good shots. What photo equipment were you using?

Nikon D800 and Tamron 150-600. It was a bit challenging, as the Tamron has a pretty long close focus range. It also has, as you can see in the photos, a rather shallow depth of field. Makes for nice Bokeh, but focusing is a challenge, you need to be precise.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back