Mazama Ridge Wildflowers

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Based on my trip last week to Mazama Ridge, I knew I had to return this weekend for the peak wildflower experience and it did not disappoint. As some of the other PNW shooters have already mentioned, the mountain was a no show and shooting was a bit challenging with windblown drizzle for pretty much the entire day.

It's hard to pick out just a couple from the 90 some photos I took..

And now for something completely different. I was evaluating the HDR options for a particular photograph but I forgot to rotate my +2 and -2 exposures. This is what happens when you process them without aligning them. Kinda cool!

Thanks for looking..

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice photos, thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear the mountain wasn't out, but I really like the misty look in your second shot. I think it works really well, and has a nice effect to it.

Leia

Super Moderator
Staff member
That definitely looks like you hit the peak of the season. Great timing! :)

It looks like a wonderland.

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com