Mobile phone shots.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haven't been shooting much lately but I've caught a few things with my mobile phone and had fun processing them. Feel free to add your own.

6114440073_3db05bea77_b.jpg

6108686523_7a828fdfdb_b.jpg

6106606784_fc539e072c_b.jpg

what were those roosters doing?
we shot similar sunlight shot on the path to Ridgefield a couple of weeks ago LOLboy, u sure got tall

Well the roosters, were at the farm supply where I was selling dog food. They were free to anybody who wanted them. Nobody wanted roosters. I wonder what their fate might be.

I'm a tall woman :)

While in Alaska fishing last month this whale breached, since it was pouring down rain all day I left the camera back in the condo and shot this with my Iphone.

The original shot...
397999977.gif

Quite a bit of cropping...
397999976.gif

You gotta use what you have with you, just have something to use.

Here a a couple from my iPhone. Camping this summer at South Beach State Park (Oregon), went for a bike ride and I didn't want to lug my my Camera along.

Last edited:
And the obligatory grandson shot with his dad and PG mom (my daughter) in the background. Not the best comp but the story is told...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back