Mt. Hood Sunrise 1/02/2012

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

k5mitch

p692981943-4.png

p563246020-4.png

p828734655-4.png

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw it this morning and hoped somebody would catch it. I have too many trees between me and the mountain. Just pulled the blanket over my head :)

Have a Happy New Year.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice, thanks for capturing that and sharing it! Saw that on the way to St Helens, OR. In fact, I even saw the sun rise directly behind the mountain...

There were a few problems thought. There were clouds in the way from my angle, I didn't have my "real" camera with me, just a point & shoot, and I was heading to a meeting and didn't have time look for a good shot.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com