My Dash-a-Boy

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

amcgann

Inspired by all the cute woofers I've seen Nina post....I pulled this one outta archive. I shot this about 2 months ago when I was setting up for a 12 month old's shoot. Dash wouldn't get off my backdrop. My friend helped me get him to sit still...as he won't for more than a second. I never edited it until this morning. Here is my little Papillon, Dash.

Last edited:
That is a great capture. you got all the expression that makes this breed so popular. Thanks for the laugh this morning

Thanks Chito. He's my little AKC reject. His fur was not long and silky so I got him at a bargain basement price. I won, I got all the benefits of this fantastic breed without all that hair to worry about.

His tag says 'Got Cookies?', and this is the look you get when you ask him. I love my little feet warmer!

Our Samson is an AKC reject also. Too big for USA AKC but fine if he was in Canada. 10 months old and almost 90 LBS. LOL

this is a fine capture worthy of being framed and hung on the wall. You can see the "come on, let's play" look in his eyes.

Dash looks like how I feel after I drink a large caffeine laden drink in the morning. :D

What a doll ♥

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back