My Daughters Wedding...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

Well, after many months of planning, my daughter was married on Sunday. I was not the photographer, but the two guys that were (Summit Photography in Spokane, WA), worked their butts off. We have seen a slideshow already and the pictures are very nice!!
Not wanting to upset anyone, I asked the photographers a head of time if they minded if I took some pics also. They did not mind at all. I was not able to get the best angles and such as my main goal was to stay clear out of their way, but still get some pics. Here are a few that I took, obviously with none from the actual ceremony as I was a bit involved in another way there. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding.

Comments welcomed!

Ron

DSC5686-XL.jpg

DSC5701-XL.jpg

DSC5710-XL.jpg

DSC5719-XL.jpg

DSC5737-XL.jpg

DSC5745-XL.jpg

DSC5754-XL.jpg

DSC5781-XL.jpg

DSC5796-XL.jpg

DSC5815-XL.jpg

DSC5839-XL.jpg

DSC5840-XL.jpg

DSC5867-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC5886-XL.jpg

(6) What a beautiful setting on the lake! where is that if we can ask?

(8) This must be one of those moments when the "Best Man" and others get up and tell a heartfelt tear jerker mesage to the group there. Glad all went well that day and cheers!

Very nice photos and the weather looks like it couldn't have been much better. You have a great looking family Ron.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back