New Member here......

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

dbimagine

Hello to All,
I wanted to introduce myself and say I am glad I found this site. I put another intro under Washinton but think this well be seen more so here goes........I live in a little town not far from Mount St. Helens called Ariel. I am not as active in photography as I use to be but keep plugging away whenever. I like to go camping and kayaking around the area. I travel as much as possible where I do most of my shooting.
My husband and I have been foster parents for 3 years now and we keep young by caring for these wonderful kids. They provide a lot of photo opps and we keep a album for each child that comes to stay with us.
I shoot anything that gets in my way. I love working in Photoshop to create new images from my photos.
Look forward to seeing everyones work and will add my own when I get time.
Donna

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back