PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

blondie

I, too, found this through Craigs list. I like the looks of the homepage, easy to move around and meet new people who like the NW. I moved to Oregon from Alaska in '05 so I have wonderful opportunities to fill up my albums with new stuff.
Happy shooting!

I, too, found this through Craigs list. I like the looks of the homepage, easy to move around and meet new people who like the NW. I moved to Oregon from Alaska in '05 so I have wonderful opportunities to fill up my albums with new stuff.
Happy shooting!

Hello, and welcome aboard!

The Craigslist posting seems to be slowly but surely bringing in some new members. I wasn't sure how well that would work.

Glad to hear you've got some Alaska shots. I really want this to truly be about the entire Northwest. Seattle/Tacoma and Portland are easy, just due to the sheer number of people there.

Idaho, Alaska, and to a lesser extent BC are more of a challenge. I'm really hoping to get a group of members from all 3 places. So if you know any photographers you think may be interested, please pass the word!

Yeah, I found out about this on Craigslist as well. Looking forward to posting some things here, checking it out. For now, look at my photoblog, should be viewable on my profile.
How come there is no Idaho section in the location section of the discussion forums?

How come there is no Idaho section in the location section of the discussion forums?

Well sure there is, it's right... well looks like you're right.

Hmmm... Could have sworn I made one! In any case, it's here now.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back