PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Northerngail

Hi I'm Northerngail from Alaska. I also found this site on craigslist. I hope to be posting my photo soon. but I seem to be having some trouble.

Hi I'm Northerngail from Alaska. I also found this site on craigslist. I hope to be posting my photo soon. but I seem to be having some trouble.

Hello, and welcome to the site. Glad you found us, and thanks for signing up!

Meanwhile, tell me a bit more about the trouble posting please? What's happening (or not happening?) What error messages are you seeing? Are you uploading to the forum or the gallery?

I'll be glad to help you troubleshoot things, but I need a bit more info.

upload prob

Nice to meet you. I am not getting a error message at all, it says upload compleate then no pic. I am uploading to gallery.

Nice to meet you. I am not getting a error message at all, it says upload compleate then no pic. I am uploading to gallery.

The most likely reason is the file is too big. What are the dimensions and what size is the file in kb?

As an experiment, try uploading something small, say 640 x 480 and 100kb or so, just to see if it works.

Good, glad you got things working. What size is the one you originally tried? You should be able to go up to about 500kb without any problems...

Meanwhile, I'm glad to see we've got somebody from Alaska here. That's one of the places I'm trying hard to get more coverage from.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back