Nibbles

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

HoedadKid

Needing a few more photos of growing nettles, my wife and I braved the hail and torrential rain as we scurried down a little hiking trail along the Willamette River, here in Eugene. We finally got a few sun breaks, and on our way back to the car, my wife spotted this li'l guy pokin' his head out to feed on the new grass.

He sure doesn't look like a wild rabbit, to me. I'm thinking he must be a neighborhood escapee...

My wife named him "Nibbles."

View attachment 5622

View attachment 5623

Typically the wild rabbits are brown like this while the tame escapees are of varying colors. This one does look like he's got a nice heavy winter coat on and is by no means under nourished.

I'm thinking a tighter crop on the first one to eliminate the dead space on the left would help the composition.

Typically the wild rabbits are brown like this while the tame escapees are of varying colors. This one does look like he's got a nice heavy winter coat on and is by no means under nourished.

I'm thinking a tighter crop on the first one to eliminate the dead space on the left would help the composition.

Thanks, ejones.

I haven't ever seen a wild rabbit in this good of shape before, but that certainly doesn't mean he's not so. I guess I'm used to seeing the really small gray rabbits in the wild.

I agree about the crop, as well. Too much dead space...I just threw these snaps up really quickly.

thanks!
Aww, nibbles is cute. I agree with the above cropping suggestion.

Thanks, Janice. He looked pretty tender, err, I mean, cute, to me, as well :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back