no biggie to some of you, but for me, it's a big deal...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
just found out the gallery i've been working with up here in Marysville just sold 3 more of my pieces (total now 4) from an exhibit i had there in May. the exhibit formally ended June 1st, but the owner wanted to keep a large part of my work there on display for a while longer, and today she sold a 20x30 framed print of "Ethereal", along with two 20x30 gallery-wrapped canvases of some forest scenes. after gallery commissions, i'll pick up a check for a bit over $500... now that's the kind of news i'd love to get every day!!! ;)

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks, Chad! i'm no "pro", but i've been picking up a little more on the side every year from this. who knows, maybe in a year or two, it'll be something i can actually count on! and since i'm facing retirement at some point in the next 1-3 years, having "a little on the side" will be really, really handy!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rocky, with the quality of your photography, you should have no problem selling your work. Congratulations on this accomplishment!~

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
great news show us what sold
these three... "Ethereal", the sunbeam io the canyon, has been by far my best selling image. The one that sold today was a 20x30 framed print, with a black orange-core mat... really makes the colors pop! "Dappled Green" (stream with fern) and "Forest Light" were both 20x30 gallery-wrapped canvases...

'Ethereal' sm.jpg

Dappled Green, sm.jpg

Forest Light, sm.jpg

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
That is a big deal! Having busted my butt to sell much of anything in this economy, I'm quite impressed.

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com