Northern California

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

timmo

I was near San Francisco for work and had a few spare moments to enjoy the area. Any comments are welcome, and thanks for looking!

Golden Gate Bridge:
6282042649_5487fa317a_b.jpg

Footsteps going nowhere:
6282045413_db1a11bc31_b.jpg

Snuffy2

(1) I really like the color and saturation of the foreground tower, those 2 closest clearance lights on the guywires really pop, 14 point star effect, yep I counted the points. And if I can ask, what focal length and F-stop?

Christena

Beautiful use of spare moments...love what looks like footprints in 2...almost like only one person has ever been there.

timmo

Both are great with the last looking very surreal.
Thank you! It was one of those great moments where all I had to do was walk up and take a picture. Surreal coastal lighting!

(1) I really like the color and saturation of the foreground tower, those 2 closest clearance lights on the guywires really pop, 14 point star effect, yep I counted the points. And if I can ask, what focal length and F-stop?
Thanks! Both were taken with the same lens (24mm) and F-stop (11). I'm so boring!

Beautiful use of spare moments...love what looks like footprints in 2...almost like only one person has ever been there.
Thanks so much! As it was almost dark I was the only person there by this point, but I'm sure earlier in the day it was probably quite crowded as this place is right off the highway. I took some other shots of this place, but the footsteps help draw the viewer in (I hope) and makes you wonder where they went (no return footsteps).

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com