Oregon coast

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
took a trip to Cannon Beach yesterday, the weather was disappointing - hazy and cloudy, even though the forecast was for clear skies - but i did manage a couple of shots i sorta like. taken with 5D and Tamron SP24-135, various settings...

looking north from Ecola Point toward Indian Beach...

IMG_0094smrdx_filtered.jpg

here's the view south toward Cannon Beach... the mist and low clouds made for pretty poor conditions, but gave some shots a nice, moody feel...

IMG_0115smrdx_filtered-1.jpg

Those are some beautiful shots Rocky. The mist, clouds and the tree in the second shot are a great composition.

Chris

Agreed. Beautiful. The kind that makes you want to hop in the car and go there. I especially love the cloud formations on the low laying marine layer on the top one.

I love them too, Rocky....

Especially love the sea in the first shot, the look and feel of the waves.... the color depth.... beautiful. And the misty moody second shot is wonderful too. Wouldn't mind a cloudy day at the beach if it looked like that! C.

thanks, peeps... Cannon Beach is one of those places where even when the light's lousy, you can often salvage something worthwhile...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back