Painted Hills

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Great shots, Mike, thanks for posting them.

This is today's Photo of the Day on our Facebook page.

Great shots, Mike, thanks for posting them.

This is today's Photo of the Day on our Facebook page.

Oh man, these are a ton better than I did a while ago, Mike, did you go just west of Mitchelle on Highway 26 and head up about 6 miles? Or off of Highway 19?

Mike, since we're busy talking filters... Did you use a polarizing filter on these? The colors are very nice and well saturated, how did you get that look?

Mike, since we're busy talking filters... Did you use a polarizing filter on these? The colors are very nice and well saturated, how did you get that look?

No filter on this one. I shot it in RAW and kicked up the saturation in post processing with Lightroom. It was shot on the late afternoon so the lighting could have been a little better. It was 95 degrees, though, so I wasn't able to stick around till sunset.... Thanks for the kind words!

Oh man, these are a ton better than I did a while ago, Mike, did you go just west of Mitchelle on Highway 26 and head up about 6 miles? Or off of Highway 19?

This was shot at the 'lookout trail' just past the visitor's center 6 miles in. It's only about a 1/2 mile hike. You are pretty limited there on where you can go, especially off the trails and roads.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back