Patagonia 2016 Wildlife & Scenery

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

Hi everyone. I thought you might be interested is seeing some goodies from my recent travels. I've been on the road a lot this year, from leading tours to scouting to even taking a personal trip with my wife to Australia.

One of the most recent adventures was a scouting trip to Patagonia. I was specifically looking for pumas (mountain lions), and we came away with some spectacular results. However, there's a lot of other cool wildlife, and of course fantastic landscapes, to be seen as well. I haven't published the puma photos yet, but I have uploaded a gallery of other wildlife and scenery.

Here's a preview:

Torres del Paine
mountains050516patagonia7.jpg

Guanaco sunrise
guanaco050616patagonia2.jpg

Juvenile guanacos
guanaco050516patagonia25.jpg

King penguin
penguinking050316patagonia13.jpg

Andean condor
condorandean051116patagonia21.jpg

Long-tailed meadowlark
meadowlarklongtailed051116patagonia7.jpg

Culpeos
culpeo050916patagonia4.jpg

Humboldt's hog-nosed skunk
skunkhumboldtshognosed050816patagonia4.jpg

See the full gallery here.

Max

i envy you, Max, being able to travel and see these wonderful places and creatures! great shots, as always...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back