Phil says hello

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Phil Anderson

Hi everyone. I live in Portland and work as a cinematographer and camera operator for feature films and commercials. I shoot photography as a side gig and actually get paid for it....ocassionally. I shoot a 5d mark II with old Nikon primes for my stuff. I like how they look with digital. I rent lenses for other gigs, depending on what's needed. I am also learning large format now and trying to figure out my best workflow for that. I am trying to decide if a traditional darkroom, optical print is better than a digital workflow for large format photography. Well I can't wait to browse the photography so say hello if you like and maybe I'll see you around the forum.

Phil

Last edited:
welcome aboard, Phil... i do mostly landscapes and nature stuff, nothing commercial, but then, i do it for fun, not for a living!

cheers,

Hi, Phil,

Welcome from another new member. Hope you'll post some pictures--the old Nikon glass sounds really interesting!

All the best,

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back