Photo Phunnies

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. - Ansel Adams
-+-+-+-
A good photograph is knowing where to stand. - Ansel Adams
-+-+-+-
A photograph is not an accident, it is a concept. - Ansel Adams
-+-+-+-
Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Never show a customer two prints of different density. He will ask you to print a third with a density between the two. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't have time to make them all yourself. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Photography was once described as painting with light. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Photography is like golf, you never master it, but you can always get better. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Most cameras and most lenses are better than most photographers. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
If you buy a camera you are a photographer; if you buy a flute, then you own a flute. --Bob Kolbrener
-+-+-+-
Photography is like a lemon, sour to some, but lemonade to others. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
The pictures you want tomorrow, you have to take today. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
Upgrade your knowledge before you upgrade your camera. - Anonymous
-+-+-+-
My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph. - Richard Avedon
-+-+-+-
Lately I've been struck with how I really love what you can't see in a photograph. - Diane Arbus
-+-+-+-
A snapshot steals life that it cannot return. A long exposure [creates] a form that never existed. - Dieter Appelt,
-+-+-+-
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. - Scott Adams
-+-+-+-
Having and camera makes you no more a photographer than having a hammer and some nails makes you a carpenter. - Claude Adams
-+-+-+-
Photography is not about cameras, gadgets and gismos. Photography is about photographers. A camera didn't make a great
picture any more than a typewriter wrote a great novel. - Peter Adams
-+-+-+-
If it makes you laugh,
if it makes you cry,
if it rips out your heart,
that's a good picture. - Eddie Adams
-+-+-+-

No idea if half the stuff attributed to Ansel Adams was actually said by him, as I see hundreds of "quotes" supposedly from him, but it's a fun read.

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com