Point Edwards Eagles on March 2nd 2018

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Terry O

Thanks to a 'heads up' from Bill, I managed a couple of shots, using the Canon 5Diii and 400 mm f5.6L. I later set up the 500mm f4L but of course the eagles chose to
just sit there :)..

It always amazes me how much larger the female is. She certainly seems to be in charge!
All shots were taken at 1/1250s, f5.6, ISO 320, hand held. Exp. comp +2/3 (should have been - not +) I need to get out more!!!
(click on image for best resolution)

Mom landing at the family tree

3-1-2018 f eagle landing pt edwards_4753.JPG

Lots of screeching!

3-1-2018 f eagle landing pt edwards_4755.JPG

More screeching :)

3-1-2018 f eagle landing pt edwards_4770.JPG

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice shots, Terry. I was not really happy the ones I took of the two on the tree. Time to switch to RAW?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com