Portland Studio Co-OP $150/mo

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

NinaS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Portland Studio Co-OP $175/mo

PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO CO-OP

There's space available in on Portland's hottest co-op

- at the end of the east side bike path
- at the beginning of the Springwater trail
we ave 3 shooting areas/studios within, plus a lobby, bathroom & storage
Rent, per member, would be $175.00 per month, and this would include access to all three studios
we would have an online calendar for self-scheduling
There is one strobe per studio, one boom arm & one strip box to share between the 3 rooms

New members must sign a 6 month lease, have a background check done, pay first & last month's rent, plus a $50.00 deposit ... total move in cost $400.00 due prior to move-in ... you will not be issued keys until you have paid in full.

THE RULES:
- All members agree to give 45 days notice to leave the co-op

- All members agree to not do anything illegal in the studios

- All members agree to pack out their garbage & tidy up before they leave.

- All members agree to treat all studio equipment & props as their own, and take care not to damage it. If you damage any equipment, you are responsible for repairing or replacing it.

Studio A is approx 20' x 30' of working space and would be kept family friendly from 7am to 10pm 7 days a week

Studio B would be about 350 sq ft, would be fully enclosed, have a bed, and I'd call it the Boudoir room (would have to be accessed from either Studio A or C)

Studio C is about 20' x 30' of working space, tons of natural light, have separate outdoor entrance

the whole building has 20' high ceilings

above each bathroom are lofts for additional storage (still working on how we get up there)

we can paint various walls within the studios different colors, up to us what we want where

the lobby is separated from Studio A by a wall of muslin ...

Both Studio A & C have 10' wide x 14' high glass roll up doors along with separate man doors ... LOTS of south facing natural light

The lobby is approx 200 sq ft, contains some casual sofas

Contact Nina Sage itzmeagain@gmail.com 503-380-7992

visit http://ninasphotography.com/studio20coop for more info

Last edited:

Leia

Super Moderator
Staff member
I myself am not ready for working in portraiture yet, since by the time weekends come around after 44 hours in the cube of hell, I just want to vegetate and do nothing....Maybe once I get a saner job, or less maybe hours....?

But for those of you who are looking into investing the time to do studio work, I strongly encourage you to at least just go check it out. I think you will be impressed!

I was there in January for a Lighting Workshop and it is a very nice set-up.

Nina's studio set-up sure beats the heck out of any of the little one dimensional studios I visited in my last home town.

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com