R.J From N Seattle

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

rickyred

Good Day. A life long resident of Puget Sound. I am a avid bird and nature photographer. Just received my new 7D 2. Too replace my faithful 7D. So far the 2 just has far exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to welcoming the Osprey back home in a few weeks.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum! Good timing, we just finished a complete overhaul of the website and it's got a much nicer appearance as well as some new features. Let me know if you need any help in figuring out how things work.

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Bill Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your bird photos. Several of us here shoot with the 7DII.

rickyred

Sorry I have not sent some pics. The site does not seem to down size my pictures. Any way. Its been about two months since I upgraded to the newer 7D. All I can say is WOW. My original 7D {served me very well} now resting with my 60D.
I would love to hook up with fellow photographers in the area, to find new spots and share my haunts. Magnuson Park, Union Bay, Carkeek Parks. R.J

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I have not sent some pics. The site does not seem to down size my pictures.

What happens when you try to post photos? Are you getting an error message? It can handle images that are quite large, what size are they?

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Also, I think I may have upgraded the imaging system after you joined. (I know I upgraded it, just can't recall exactly when...) It now accepts much larger images than it did when I first set it up, so if you haven't tried within the last couple of weeks, please try again.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com