Rainier Sunrise

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

I've challenged myself to shooting at least one photo per day for 2011, no limit on the subject or the place. Since I was in Gig Harbor for the New Year, I got out before dawn yesterday. This is Rainier from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. As the sun was rising, Rainier kind of looked like it was errupting.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Great photo!

very cool, good luck on the picture-a-day project
Yeah, good luck on that, it's a neat goal, though challenging. I thought about trying that as well, and made it all of two days before I didn't get a photo. Had to work at my day job today, and since I left before dark and got home after dark, I didn't get any good shots, including the gorgeous view of Mt Rainier turning a lovely pink that I saw on the way home (sans camera)

That's OK though, I'm going to bend the rules a bit, and say my personal challenge is to take a photo a day whenever it's reasonable.

Of course if you count a cell phone photo, then I did take a photo today.

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, there was definitely a lot to photograph, the problem wasn't lack of subjects but lack of time, I think we can all relate.

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com