Rainier Wildflower Update?

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

fiznatty

I'm wondering if anyone's been to Rainier/Paradise lately and knows how the wildflowers are progressing. I have a friend thinking of flying in for them, and I want to be sure I give him an accurate estimate. That is, if "late July/early August" will still be pretty good, or if the warmer temps mean things are blooming sooner.

Thanks,
Max

It's early, still a LOT of snow up there. Check out my "Rainier Roadtrip" thread for some shots from Saturday.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back