Random Stuff I don't Normally Photograph but did Anyway

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

CC's okay

Seattle2011123ps.jpg

Seattle2011141ps.jpg

Seattle2011139ps_edited-1.jpg

This Dog literally posed for me...he brought his foot up as soon as I aimed my camera.

Seattle2011184ps.jpg

5 Confession, I saw a photo like this on the cover of an over-priced picture book at the Chihuly Glass Museum Gift Shop. I went into the Hot House to observe and there it was on display...you can take pictures in the hot house so I did my best to re-create the shot. Now I have it for free!! (sorry if people might think is wrong..but dang that book was expensive)

Seattle2011349ps.jpg

It is refreshing to see those often overlooked scenes. Nicely seen . . . all of them.

Thank you for the comments!!! I had to get a shot of the wooden rollercoaster and I waited for that one...so glad that guy raised his arms...made the shot!!!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back