Road Trip, Mount Hood Loop.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last weekend one of my friends had a meetup along with Oregon State Parks at the Vista House. It was scheduled at the crack of dawn. Since that is not normally my time favorite time of day I thought I'd extend it into a quick tour of the Mount Hood Loop.

Vista House from the women's forum.

VistaHouse Wmns Forum by Janice L, on Flickr

The Vista House

Gary's Morning. by Janice L, on Flickr

Sunrise from the Vista House.

Happy Sunday, Friends. by Janice L, on Flickr

And let there be light by Janice L, on Flickr

Shepperd' Dell Waterfall.

Shepperds Dell Falls by Janice L, on Flickr

Get there early enough, you can find yourself all alone.

Multnomah Falls by Janice L, on Flickr

Panarama Point, Hood River.

Panoramic Panorama Point. by Janice L, on Flickr

Hood River Cherry Orchard

Cherry Orchard by Janice L, on Flickr

Clark and Newton Creeks, Elk Meadows Trail.

Clark creek Crossing by Janice L, on Flickr

Newton Creek by Janice L, on Flickr

Timberline

A July Timberline Day by Janice L, on Flickr

Enid Lake

Enid Lake, Government Camp --- The End. by Janice L, on Flickr

All this in less than a full day. If I would have hung out at Trillium lake, I could have caught the Northern Lights that night.

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
great series, Janice... really liked the first sunrise shot from Vista House. it's nice to get to Multnomah before the tourists, isn't it? ;) have you ever had a chance to shoot Elowah? i think that's one of the prettiest falls in the area, especially if you can get a bit downstream from the bridge...

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com