"Skyfair" 2015

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
went to the Flying Heritage Collection's "Skyfair" at Paine Field this afternoon. weather sucked, but i was still able to get some decent shots... gotta say, this new 7DII made capturing these a lot easier than it was with my old 7D... these are all shot with my 100-400L, since i didn't need the reach of the 150-600 and the Canon is lighter and easier to pan with....

F-86F Sabre from the Planes of Fame museum in Chino, CA...

IMG_1641%20sm_zpsjsjf4kc4.jpg

MiG-15, also from Planes of Fame...

IMG_1666%20sm_zpshzovfaus.jpg

here they are together...

IMG_1618b%20sm_zpsasomljhy.jpg

not in the least! LOL! MUCH easier to get clean, sharp photos of jets... but there were plenty of opportunities to shoot prop jobs as well, so i still got to practice getting the prop blur right... ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back